1. I am ¼ black and proud of it…yeah, I know, I don’t look it and that stinks. ;)
2. I hate green peas and started calling them ‘Frog Balls’ when I was three years old and still do. *Yuck* As a child we did a lot of frog giggin and then we fried the legs. Being raised with loads of brothers, it wasn’t hard coming up with a nick-name for peas. ;)
3. I only paint my pinky nail and I only use black nail polish…unless my grands get a hold of me, then I do get several colors on my toe nails.
4. Shhh…I never wear my wedding ring. ;)
5. Crowds make me want to crawl under a rock…
6. I have never been to a concert, yet I have had tickets to see Kiss, Iron Madden, Queen and more…I know, what’s wrong with me..LOL
7. I LOVE Michael Jackson and get down in the kitchen where I can do the moon walk.
8. I have only had one earring in my left ear for the last 35 years….not the same earring, that’s just nasty, but the right remains empty. ;)
9. I hate feet with a passion and mine above all else..LOL Feet are up there with peas on the gross things on my list. *Shiver*
10. I don’t hang with anyone other than my grands from the outside world…but I will meet up with my best friend in Texas at least once a year and chill for a week, and I will go visit my cousin and stay with my bro every so often…that’s about it. Boring, huh..LOL
11. I don’t wear shorts in public…so I don’t shave my legs very often. *Blush* Yep, I am hairy all over, not just my overly long hair. I can’t believe I just told the world that.
12. I love animals with a passion but I did have this car when I was still young that just loved killing cats??? It was even called the Cat Killer. I never drove it because I didn’t want to make a pancake out of a kitty. One night, I had no choice. I didn’t get three blocks when a cat ran out, and right under my car and POW. Poor thing! So, I have murdered an innocent creature.
One super lucky commenter will win a free eBook copy of Robin’s book After Hours
So leave those comments!